Garage Innovations was founded in 1999 by Dan Millis who’s goal was to start a company that valued workmanship, quality, and superior customer service above all else. Over the last decade and a half, Dan has expanded his company to better serve all of Southern California.
At Garage Innovations, we custom make our cabinets in our 11,000 sq ft factory, utilizing the best German CNC Machines and materials this industry has to offer. We pride ourselves on the durability and quality of all our products, including our custom cabinets, epoxy flooring, overhead racks, and grid organization system.
Top Features Include:
- Cabinets: Wall-mounted/off-floor, fully customizable, lifetime warranty
- Chemical resistant epoxy flooring that will never yellow
- Patented industrial steel GII® Overhead Racks withhold up to 600 lbs.
- Heavy gauge, epoxy coated steel organization accessories
- For more information on our manufacturing and materials, please visit our FAQs.
The Garage Innovations Process
- Request: Get a free in-home estimate via phone, email, or online form.
- Receive: You will receive a 3D drawing of your new garage along with pricing.
- Manufacture: We manufacture all our cabinets on site in our state-of-the-art facility.
- Installation: Our professionals will install your perfect garage to your exact specification!
- Payment: We never take deposits. Our customers pay once the job is completed.